The Ruckus H510 wall-mounted access point and switch makes it easy to support the most demanding in-room connectivity requirements. It starts with Ruckus' patented Wi-Fi optimization intelligence to deliver the industry's highest-performing wireless connectivity. Combine that with four-ports of Gigabit Ethernet to connect multiple in-room wired devices, without extra cabling. Put it all in a sleek, low-profile design that can be discretely installed over a standard electrical outlet. The H510 is a perfect choice for delivering converged services in hospitality and residential locations such as hotel guest rooms, student residence halls, apartments, and other MDU structures. It can connect wired network devices such as IPTV set-top boxes, IP phones, or networked minibars, while simultaneously providing dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi coverage. A PoE port and pass-through features can connect and power devices directly from the wall switch. And, an included cable channel can connect even legacy devices, like digital phones that require native access to PBX systems. All of these in-room services can coexist within the same junction box, dramatically reducing cabling, installation time, and construction costs. The H510 wall-mounted 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi AP incorporates patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio. · Extended coverage with patented BeamFlex+ utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns. · Improve throughput with ChannelFly, which dynamically finds less congested Wi-Fi channels to use. With MultiUser-MIMO connectivity, the H510 can simultaneously transmit to multiple Wave 2 clients, improving network RF efficiency and overall performance, even for non-Wave 2 clients. The H510 also features a USB port to support future add-on radio modules, easy-todeploy mesh networking capabilities, and support for up to 100 clients per room. Whether you're deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the H510 is also easy to manage through Ruckus' appliance, virtual, and cloud management options.Benefits:Great All-in-one:
- Deliver Great In-room Wi-fi And Enable Converged Ip Services With 802.11ac Wave 2 Speed And A Built-in 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
Stunning Wi-fi Performance
Multiple Management Options
- Extends Coverage With Patented Beamflex+™ Adaptive Antenna Technology While Mitigating Interference By Utilizing Multi-directional Antenna Patterns.
Automate Optimal Throughput:
- Manage The H510 From The Cloud, With On-premises Physical/virtual Appliances, Or Without A Controller.
Serve More Devices:
- Channelfly™ Dynamic Channel Technology Uses Machine Learning To Automatically Find The Least Congested Channels. You Always Get The Highest Throughput The Band Can Support.
Support More Services:
- Connect More Devices Simultaneously With Two Mumimo Spatial Streams And Concurrent Dual-band 2.4/5ghz Radios While Enhancing Non-wave 2 Device Performance.
- Multiple Ssids And Switch Ports Help Support Services Such As Voip, Iptv, And High-speed Internet Access And In-room Device Connectivity.
Keep Existing Switches And Cables:
- Designed To Operate On Existing Poe Switches And Cat 5e Cabling To Minimize Costly Upgrades.
Access Point Antenna Pattern:
This Leads to:
- Ruckus' BeamFlex+ adaptive antennas allow the H510 AP to dynamically choose among a host of antenna patterns in real-time to establish the best possible connection with every device.
- Better Wi-Fi coverage
- Reduced RF interference