Cisco Spark Room Kit overview Cisco Spark™ Room Kit delivers the unmatched video and audio experience customers have come to expect from Cisco. In addition, new capabilities enable even smarter meetings, smarter presentation capabilities, and smarter room and device integrations – further removing the barriers to usage and deployment of video in small to medium-sized rooms. The Room Kit – which includes camera, codec, speakers, and microphones integrated in a single device – is ideal for rooms that seat up to seven people. It offers sophisticated camera technologies that bring speaker-tracking capabilities to smaller rooms. The product is rich in functionality and experience but is priced and designed to be easily scalable to all of your small conference rooms and spaces – whether registered on the premises or to Cisco Spark through the Cisco® Collaboration Cloud.
- Brings intelligent views to smaller rooms with a discreet, integrated camera
- Best overview: Automatically detects meeting participants and provides ideal framing
- Speaker tracking: Detects and switches between active speakers and provides ideal framing
- Great audio experience with integrated microphones and speakers; supports room elegance with no wires or microphones on the table
- Automatic wake-up: System “wakes up” when someone walks into the room, and recognizes them through their mobile device
- Easily controlled by the Cisco TelePresence® Touch 10 or with a Cisco Spark app-enabled device
- End-to-end security.
- Supports dual screens for video and content Supports dual content sources for local meetings
- 4K content sharing (local 30 fps; remote 5 fps)
- Wired or wireless content sharing (only two wires required – power and HDMI)
- Metrics: Counts people in the room, enabling analytics for better resource planning
- Automatic screen/display integration through HDMI CEC
- Supports Wi-Fi
- In-room control: Control peripherals such as lights and blinds through the Cisco TelePresence Touch 10
Built for cloud and premises:
- Flexibility to register on the premises or to the cloud through Cisco Spark
- Hardware is optimized to run on a cloud platform, for great experiences in shared rooms and spaces with easy access to hosted conferences
Bringing more intelligence to small and medium-sized rooms:
- The Cisco Spark Room Kit offers video innovation in a box, bringing more intelligence and usability to your small to medium team collaboration rooms. While others are still struggling to insert advanced features such as speaker tracking, wireless sharing, and 4K content into their high-end products, Cisco is already bringing these innovations to small and medium team rooms in a cost-effective and simple way. With the Room Kit, Cisco is helping customers experience smarter meetings, enable smarter presentations, and create smarter room and device integrations.
- These features were previously the domain of higher-end video conferencing rooms, but can now be brought to every room and every team. And when registered to Cisco Spark, additional cloud-based functionalities are enabled that enhance the user experience and team workflow as well as further simplifying deployment